Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A starbucks tale


Well, I had intended to checkout the Amoeba on Sunset to say that I have been to the troika of Amoeda's in existence. Unfortunately I was derailed by a human error in the directions to the music store. So, I ended up in Pasadena so that I would not have to double-back. Traffic going south was as bad as it was going north.

Negotiating traffic in this town will be a huge challenge. Especially getting to all of these cafes, but what do you do. The enternal questions will be highways or streets to get where I want to go. Althought I gotta say it hasn't been as bad as I anticipated.

At the starbuck's, I got the giftcard so that I could get onto the internet. It a while to figure out how to do this, but I finally got on. This starbucks on Arroyo Pkwy is pleasant, has a strong internet connection, and the coffee is good (just like any starbucks).

Alright, I'm out to see if I can catch that Amoeba.

No comments:

Post a Comment