Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Spot Cafe


Well, back to business.

After my sabatical from this blog, I have ventured out, but now far, to The Spot Cafe. A very nice litle place. I was greeted with a warm entrance and red welcoming walls. Strong coffee and strong internet signal. There was a minimum to purchase on a credit card, and now because that I am broke, I purchase everything on a credit card.

It's funny, I haven't gone the typical route to being low on cash. Most adjust and start eating Pb and J sandwiches. Not me, I'm puttin' all on the card. Being in grad school, I have gotten so used to leverging against my future that I now do it all the time now. It only seems fair; there is a fair chance that I can repay my depts. I must a Keysian at heart, and besides, being solvent is overrated.

So, The Spot Cafe is a thumbs up. My credit score however, is a thumbs down. Oh well, maybe I can pay off my debt in another life.

No comments:

Post a Comment