Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pier 212


The beach was calling me and I answered by heading out to Pier 212 along Venice beach. Another great cafe. I had two dry cappuccinos with a tuna sandwich that came with two sides. The ambiance was antiquated and artsy. Though there was young and somewhat hipster-y folks strolling around with neon green stunner shades and black and white tight-fitting wife-beaters.

I meet a couple that was bike-touring from Santa Cruz to San Diego. I told them about my bike-touring adventures from last summer and told me about their experiences. That trip was so much fun, I must go bike-touring again.

As I left the cafe, I was returning my plate and returned to someone was hoovering over my laptop and bag. I saw the man looking a little emaciated, but did not want to judge. Though I'm glad I did not leave my leave my personal effects for too long.

I will return to Pier 212 for certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment