Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Teaforest


Ah, much better. The Teaforest on Washington is a lovely eshtablishment. Great coffee, nice atomosphere, friendly customer service. I was just pondering the notion of noting attrative baristas, but will refrain because it might be seen as creepy.

I stayed in the area, Culver City, and avoided any instance of traffic. Yesterday I was defeated three times by an impasse of automobiles. It was infuriating and frustrating. I also had several oversights that did not help the situation at all. From incorrectly following directions, to odd occurances (a palm tree in the highway divider caught on fire), to over-looking details like knowing what bar to go to (who know that Barney's Beanery was a chain?). So, today I traveled only 10 city blocks.

The teaforest has been great. I will try to return soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment